Fast and Effective Mind Training for Overcoming Mental Stress.
Is something holding you back? Anxiety, fear, anger, PTSD-symptoms, low self-esteem or something else?
Learn the mind skills and build the resilience to handle any situation in life.
Are you looking for a practical and effective approach that empowers you?
Mental stress of different types is unavoidable in life. The key question is this:
1) How bad does it have to be?
2) How long does it have to last before you move beyond it?
If you want fast and effective tools that help you to deal with mental stress and put you back in control, then get in touch and start your change today.
"Why didn't someone tell me this years ago?!"
This is a phrase I hear over and over again from people.
Help with ...
Fears and Phobias
Fear of flying
Other Emotional Issues
Anger and rage
The Truth About Mental Stress
Mental stress is a fact of life. Sometimes we have thoughts and feelings we don't know how to make sense of and situations we don't know how to deal with.
However, the main source of stress in life is never actually coming directly from your thoughts and feelings or from difficult situations. It comes instead from how we make sense out of our own thoughts and feelings and how we interpret situations.
So, if the problem lies in how we make sense out of things, what's the solution?
My job is to help you discover true resilience. It's to help you to discover a way of looking at your own thoughts and feelings that makes it much less stressful and much safer to actually have the thoughts and feelings that you're having, irrespective of what they are. And when the stress response starts to switch off you automatically experience more clarity.
There are a number of illusions that our thoughts and feelings easily create, and when you start to see through these illusions, your stress level drops and your resilience grows. You can now start to let go of the old and allow something new and better to replace it.
- Focused on giving you practical and effective solutions that last.
- Focused on the present moment and helping you to enjoy your life NOW.
- Change doesn't have to take a long time. It can be quick and profound when you know what to do.
- My approach has been successfully developed over thousands of hours of sessions, getting results with individuals of all types including people who had been told they were too complex.
Work With Me.
I am able to work in person in Hertfordshire (UK) or over Skype.